I love gift guide blog posts – even if I’m not looking to buy gifts for anyone, I love to browse them and see what lovely goodies there are available. It always helps for me to then have something in mind for birthday presents or Christmas presents.
I’m planning on posting a few different gift guide themed blog posts, but so far, here is one for the ladies! 🙂
1. YSL Black Opium (30ml R625 from Dischem) – I managed to get spoiled with a bottle of this perfume last year, and trust me it’s so gorgeous! The bottle is beautiful, and whenever I wear it I get told how good I smell. It’s a sweet, sexy, feminine scent.
2. Yankee Candle in ‘Sugared Apple’ (R365 for a large candle) – Yankee candles are amazing, as they have enough scent for you to actually smell them burning, and they last for ages too. This is such a lovely Christmas scent too. You can purchase this candle and other Yankee candles here.
3. Smashbox Full Exposure travel size palette (R450 from Redsquare) – The bigger versions of this palette are apparently amazing but a lot pricier. This travel version is perfect for popping into your makeup bag for holidays, as you can create so many different looks with it.
4. From Sorbet with Love set of 12 mini nail polishes (R200 from Sorbet Salons or Clicks stores) – The perfect gift for a nail polish junkie, this packs a load of different colours, so you can try out a few before you buy a bigger size bottle.
5. House of Holland ‘Ho Ho Ho’ festive nails (R92.95 from Clicks) – Clicks has a range of these stick on nails, but they have a few festive designs this month too. This is my favourite, as you can use it for Christmas or just in the winter.
6. Lush Santa’s Belly Shower Jelly (R140 for 250g from Lush stores or online here) – Lush shower jellies are just so cute, and there are so many ways to use them too. This limited edition Christmas one is bright red with sparkles, and contains apple juice, red wine and oils of orange flower absolute and bergamot.
7. Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil (R280 from Redsquare or online here) – a delicious honey-coloured lip treatment oil, to soothe and nourish dry lips. A real luxury lip product.
8. Tevo Bennett Read Shiatsu Massager (R799 from Dischem) – I had never even heard of this massager until I was given one for Christmas. It is LIFE CHANGING. I battle with a stiff neck and shoulders, and my family finally got tired of me begging for neck rubs, and bought me this. It works like a charm and really gets into those knots so easily. You need one in your life!
9. The Body Shop Virgin Mojito Body Butter (R160 from The Body Shop stores) – The whole Virgin Mojito range is lovely. It smells so fresh and clean and zesty, and is a perfect summer product.
10. Clinique Cheek Pop in ‘Berry Pop’ (R350 from Redsquare or online here) – Pricey for a blush, but it’s super pigmented and so gorgeous. Lovely range of other shades too.
11. Babyliss Curl Secret hair curler tool (on special for R1199 from Clicks stores) – If you battle to curl your hair with a regular iron, or if you just don’t want to go through the effort, then this is for you. It pretty much does everything for you, as it pulls in your hair and tells you when to release it. It will also change the direction of the curls, so you have a more natural look. If you’d like to see it being used and reviewed, have a look at PinkPeonies blog post on it.