If you need some help thinking of ideas for the man in your life, here are some suggestions 😉
1. Davidoff Cool Water gift set (R650 from Clicks) – this gift set comes with a 75ml eau de toilette, a 50ml shower gel and a 50ml body lotion. A really fresh, masculine scent.
2. Trenery Chuck Woven Belt (R599 from Woolworths or Trenery stores, or online here) – This belt is a great gift, and comes in both chocolate brown and tan.
3. Country Road Slim Dot Tie (R549 from Woolworths or Country Road stores, or online here) – A lovely classic tie, for the sharp-dressing businessman.
4. Star Wars Stoom Trooper sweatshirt (R399.95 from Musica) – Most men love Star Wars, and this is great for younger men in their 20s.
5. Ironman 8GB USB Flash Drive (R249.95 from Musica) – USB flash drives are always handy, and this makes it a great collectors item too. It comes in all sorts of other Marvel and DC characters, as well as Star Wars characters and cartoon characters such as Micky Mouse and The Simpsons.
6. Star Wars Chewbacca figurine (R199.95 from Musica or CNA) – These come in most of the Star Wars characters, and are cool collectibles.
7. Braun CoolTec Shaver CT25 (R1399 from Dischem) – A shaving tool that has a unique cooling technology, and is great for calming skin and minimizing shaving irritation.
8. The Gentleman’s Beard Kit (R499 from the Hashtagawesome online store) – This kit is everything the furry-faced gentleman would love – it contains beard oil, beard and shave soap, beard balm and beard wash, all in a fancy box. You’ll soon be able to stroke your fingers through his super-soft facial hair.
9. YSL Kouros Silver (R760 for 50ml from Dischem) – A masculine scent that has been receiving rave reviews online. Women love it, and men love to wear it!