If you’re somebody who likes to buy lots of friends and family gifts, rather than just your immediate family, then your budget per person is always tighter.
Here are some suggestions on gifts that are R100 or less! I understand that it’s only for the ladies this one, but it’s so much easier to find gifts for men in this price range. I realise that nearly half of this list consists of Lush products, but honestly, the limited edition Christmas products from Lush are just the definition of Christmas for me!
1. Catrice Tinted Lip Glow Balm (R89.95 from Dischem) – This is such a beautiful, more luxurious looking lip balm product. The packaging is metallic pink, and it’s shaped like a lipstick. It’s a lip balm that adds a sheer wash of colour by intensifying your natural lip colour, according to the ph level of your lips. So pretty!
2. Christmas pyjamas from Mr Price (R89.99 from Mr Price or online here) – Super cute summer pjs, with a girly Christmas wish list printed on the top. Sure you can only wear them once a year really, but for this price, that isn’t an issue.
3. Lush Peeping Santa bubble bar (R56.50 from Lush stores or online here) – Lush bubble bars are just the best, and this is a strawberry-scented delight! The Santa’s eyes are even chocolate drops.
4. Lush Five Gold Rings bubble bar (R89 from Lush stores or online here) – a creamy vanilla, gold dusted bubble bath goodie, you can either swish the whole thing around in the water, or break off one ring at a time for one bath. So you get at least 5 baths out of this!
5. Sorbet Love you to Glitz nail polish bauble (R60 from Clicks or Sorbet salons) – Christmas themed gift for nail polish lovers.
6. Lush Holly Golightly bubble bar (R89 from Lush stores or online here) – One of the most Christmassy bubble bars, this smells like a spicy hot toddy. Shaped like a Christmas pudding, and covered in silver shimmer, you can cut this and make more than one bubble bath out of it.
7. The Body Shop Frosted Plum shower gel (R99 for 250ml from The Body Shop) – This years new Christmas scent from TBS, and it smells delicious. A lovely treat for the shower.
8. Oh So Heavenly Oh So Sweet deluxe box (R99.95 from Clicks) – The OSH range, exclusive to Clicks, is just to die for. They always have lovely products, great gift boxes and gorgeous Christmas packs too. This is so cute – it comes with a body wash, body lotion, hand and nail cream, and a cute lollipop-shaped soap.