There are always so many lovely goodies out at this time of year, gift sets and new products. I feel like a little kid in a candy store, looking at all the pretty things in stores and online!
Here is a list of the things that I would personally love to open up on Christmas morning (I have hopes and dreams, mkay!)
1. Paco Rabanne Olympea gift set (R625 for 50ml perfume and 100ml of body lotion, from Dischem) – I first noticed how gorgeous the packaging of this bottle was – I’m obsessed with all things rose gold at the moment, and the shape of the bottle is just so beautiful. Then I spritzed some from a tester in Dischem onto my wrist, and I fell completely in love. I NEED this in my life. End of story.
2. Benefit Sun Beam highlighter (R325 from Edgars or Redsquare) – a beautiful highlighter with a golden undertone. I’ve recently discovered the joys of highlighters, and now I must have them all!
3. MAC Coppering eyeshadow (R195 from MAC stands or online) – I love coppery, reddish, orangey shades for eyes. I always used to stick strictly to my neutrals and beiges and browns, and I’ve slowly begun branching out more. This colour eyeshadow would be perfect for my collection, and would make the green in my eyes really pop.
4. Kiehl’s Daily Reviving Concentrate (around R700 from Kiehl’s stands in Edgars) – I adore every Kiehl’s product I try out, and the Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a staple in my night time routine. I would really love to try out the daytime version.
5. MAC Ruby Woo lipstick (R210 from MAC stands or online) – I have been lusting after this lipstick for quite some time. It’s the perfect shade of red.
6. REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask (R540 from Woolworths) – I love a good face mask, and I’ve heard so many wonderful things about this specific one from REN. It’s even good for sensitive skin, which is a plus, and anything that will help with radiance is a plus.
7. The Body Shop Spa of the World Moroccan Rhassoul Body Clay (R195 from The Body Shop) – The Spa of the World range is The Body Shop’s more luxury range, and features some lovely spa-type products. This body mask is one of the products I’d most like to try.
8. Superga Cotmetu Rose Gold sneakers – I have no idea how much these are, as a few days after finding them online on the SA site, I for some reason can’t see them anywhere. I LOVE rose gold, and I have the regular gold version of these, which I wear all the time. I also have a plain black pair of Supergas, and really want to add to my collection, as they’re comfortable and so cute. They have done a collaboration with Poppy Ntshongwana too, and check out these adorable pale pink satin sneakers right here.
9. Clinique Cheek Pop in ‘Ginger Pop’ (R350 from Clinique stands in Redsquare, or online here) – I am dying to try out these cheek pops, but it’s not something I’d buy myself, as I have so many cheaper blushes that work so well. But this colour is just so gorgeous, and they’re really pigmented, as well as so pretty, with the embossed daisy.
10. The Body Shop Spa of the World Japanese Camelia Velvet Moisture Body Cream (R320 for 350ml at The Body Shop) – I’ve heard rave reviews of this body cream. It apparently smells lovely, absorbs so quickly, yet leaves your skin feeling soft and velvety. It’s pricier than the regular body butters from TBS, but they are a much stickier texture, and also contain a lot less product.