Mother’s Day is just around the corner… a day to appreciate those wonderful, strong and beautiful women in our lives!
For all of you out there who have no clue what to get Mum for Mother’s Day, I’ve put together a gift guide, with something for pretty much anyone!
1. Moroccanoil Oil Treatment Gift Set for all hair types, R650 from Retailbox.co.za.
2. Yankee Candle Angel Wings, Large jar for R398 from Yankeecandlesa.co.za.
3. Travel mug filled with heart-shaped shortbread cookies, R110 from Woolworths.
4. Teapigs loose-leaf tea bags, in Spiced Winter Red tea, R120 for 15, from Teapigsafrica.co.za.
5. Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum, R1400 for 50ml from Redsquare.
6. L’Occitane Shea Whipped Body Cream, R340 for 100ml from L’Occitane stores.
7. Lush Flowering Tea Bubble Bar, R125 for this reusable, online exclusive bubble bar, from Lush.co.za.
8. Handcrafted Pomegranate & Raspberry bonbons, R89.95 from Woolworths.
9. Skincreamery Everyday Cream for face and body, R275 from Skincreamery.co.za.
10. Clarins Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate, R275 from Redsquare.
11. And finally – this pretty picture is taken from the Brigit Filmer website… You can check them out HERE, and their pricelist HERE. Most Mums love a good ol’ pampering, and I’ve made it a yearly tradition now, that for Mother’s Day, my Mom and I make an appointment to go to Brigit Filmer for pedicure together, on me. The spa is just SO gorgeous, they have so many delightful treatments on offer, and the service you get is like no other. You can also order some of the most delicious drinks to sip on while you get your tootsie’s pampered (try the hazelnut latte). We book to have the Classic Pedicure each, which is R230 for a luxurious 60 minute treatment. It’s lovely bonding time with my favourite lady in the world, and we both walk out relaxed and happy, with beautiful feet.
What are you spoiling your Mum with this Mother’s Day?