Another year older, and my birthday is rapidly approaching. I cannot believe it! This year is the big 32, and I still feel like I’m in my early twenties. Time truly does fly. I always post a birthday wishlist, as it’s a highly requested and read post.
I shouldn’t have to give a disclaimer for a post like this, but please note the following:
- I do not expect everything in these images. That would be insane.
- I do not even expect one thing from these images – I have no expectations for my birthday, nor am I trying to ‘hint’ to anyone what I’d like.
- This is purely a lust-list for my readers to see the kind of things I would love to own and try, as they only ever see the things I do have.
With that being said, let’s just crack right on, shall we?
SKINCARE & BODYCARE
- Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm R325 – Already a firm favourite of mine, and I like to always have backups of my favourite cleansers.
- REN No 1 Purity Cleansing Balm R485 – I owned this for a brief minute a couple of years ago, until my lovely mum took a liking to it, and I gifted it to her. Lovely, rose-scented cleansing balm.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask R520 – I always, without a doubt, own a hydrating mask, and have been curious about this one for ages.
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More set R1004 – I’ve heard good things about the PoreDermabrasion, and in this kit you’re getting that, with a primer for the price of just the PoreDermabrasion. Score!
- The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution R139 – I only recently started enjoying salicylic acid in my skincare, and I’ve so far loved all The Ordinary products I’ve tried, so this would be a nice addition to my collection.
- SkinCeuticals H.A. Intensifier R1550 – Anything with ‘hyaluronic acid’ in it looks good to me, and a while back, this product was doing the rounds. It got some fabulous reviews, and I’d love to give it a try from Dermastore.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate R850 – This is one of my favourite facial oils, and I love the gentle lavender scent to it. I’ve been struggling with sleep a bit, so this would be a lovely final step in my evening skincare routine.
- Nuxe Rêve De Miel Ultra Comforting Night Cream R475 – This night cream for dry and sensitive skin is packed with honey and precious oils, and smells incredible. Seems like a great one, especially for winter.
- SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Masque R1150 – I have sensitive and dehydrated skin, and have seen some fabulous reviews on this hydrating and calming mask. Great for when I’ve possibly used too many exfoliating acids or my skin flares up.
- Codage Scrubbing Cream R780 – I tried a sample of this years back, and it was legitimately the best face scrub I’ve ever used.
- Filorga Nutri-Filler Lips 3-in-1 Nutri-Plumping Balm R450 – We all enjoy luxe products every now and then, and I have an obsession with luxe lip balms. This sounds incredible!
- Kiehl’s Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate R620 – I am all about finding THE eye cream right now. Even in the title, this sounds like exactly what I’m looking for. Plus, you can’t go wrong with Kiehl’s.
- dr.dermal Total Rejuvenation Eye Cream R875 – I love dr.dermal products, and would really love to try their eye cream out.
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle EDP R1615 for 50ml – Does this even need an explanation?
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All Over Miracle Oil R399 – The Eight Hour range is famous for a reason, so I can only imagine how good the All Over Miracle Oil is.
- L’Occitane Almond hand cream R145 – I’ve tried the mini of this and adored it. Beautiful light almond scent and very nourishing.
- The Body Shop Almond Body Butter R170 – I love almond anything, and have long wanted to try the body butter from TBS. I finally found it in store right now too!
- The Body Shop Thai Makrut Lime Firming Oil R220 – In the last year I’ve become super into body oils, and the words ‘lime’ and ‘firming’ got me with this product. Would love to give it a try.
- VANI-T Velocity Rapid Tanning Mousse R540 – the best self tanner I’ve tried to date. Fast, effective and so good. My current bottle is almost finished, so a backup would be nice.
- Skin Creamery The Everyday Cream for Face and Body R350 – I’ve already used up a bottle of this, and it’s the must luxe all-over lotion ever. The scent is incredible, and if it’s sensitive enough to be user-friendly on the face, it must be great for any skin type.
- & 9. A Spa Voucher – What girl wouldn’t want a little spoilicious beauty treatment? A voucher from Brigit Filmer would go perfectly towards a massage or pedicure, and the spa is the most gorgeous one I’ve ever visited. A voucher for the Skin By dr.dermal clinic would allow me to book a fabulous face treatment – I trust the aesthetician Thejal with my skin completely, seeing as she pampered it for my wedding day!
- Sorbet On A Blender foundation sponge R89.99 – I’m always on the hunt for new beauty sponges, and very keen to try this one from the new Sorbet makeup range.
- Lancôme Monsier Big mascara R360 – Volume is my biggest must-have from a mascara, and this one apparently packs a real punch.
- Benefit Bad Gal Bang mascara R355 – I’ve almost used up a mini of this mascara, and have decided I need a full size one next.
- Benefit Ka-Brow in 03 Medium R355 – I’m so used to using pencils on my brows, but I keep hearing so many people rave about this little pot of magic. Very interested in trying out a different approach to my brows.
- Benefit Hoola Quickie Cream Contour Stick R425 – I have recently started using more cream products, and am even setting my foundation less with powder. I’d love to try out this cream contour, as I really love the powder formula of Hoola.
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Goldlite R340 – I love the original Fix + and am SUPER interested in these shimmer ones. Apparently this one isn’t overkill, and leaves your skin glowy and beautiful.
- Stila Heaven’s Hue Highlighter in Kitten R580 – I swatched this in the Woolies store at King Shaka Airport and it is so true to it’s name – heavenly! It leaves the most angelic glow.
- Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow in Kitten Karma R345 – Already own two of the Magnificent Metals liquid eye shadows, and think this would make the most beautiful inner-corner shimmery highlight.
- Smashbox Spotlight Palette in Pearl R555 – Really keen to get my hands on a slightly higher end highlight palette, and the formula of this is exceptional. I keep swatching it everytime I’m in a store that stocks it.
- NYX Professional Makeup Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake R120 – I once upon a time owned this lipgloss. Super buttery and pigmented, it grew legs and disappeared. I need another one!
- Urban Decay Born To Run palette R800 – I’ve been dying to get my hands on this ever since it launched.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer R545 – I’ve not heard one bad thing about this moisturiser-primer hybrid, and think it would be a fabulous winter-skin product.
- MAC lipstick R250 – I’m really keen to get my hands on Creme in My Coffee or Ruby Woo.
- Elizabeth Arden Plush Up Lip Gelato in Plum Perfect R299 – A gorgeous wintery nude that will give my lips the hydration they need.
- Elizabeth Arden High Performance Blurring Loose Powder R560 – I love my setting powders, and I’ve been hearing some fabulous reviews on this lately. The word ‘blurring’ is what caught me.
- Woolworths Embossed Fleece Gown in Burgundy R550 – I adore my slinky satin gown, but it is so not a winter one. The richness of this colour and the plush fabric would make it the first thing I’d grab each day when I get home from work.
- Woolworths Teal bra R299 – I’m always on the hunt for pretty bras that actually come in my size.
- Woolworths Embroidered Bra R299 – Ditto on this one.
- Witchery Dolman Open Neck Knit R799 – I recently got my hands on a Witchery knit, and the fabric and quality are unbelievable. This one is also screaming out my name!
- Cotton On Super Soft Flim Fit Pants in Charcoal R299 – I will always stand by this – Cotton On make THE BEST sweats in the world. My previous few pairs are nearing retirement, and I could totally do with a new pair.
- Superga 2750 White Leather R1299 – I owned a pair of the original white Supergas, but they had a freak accident on being washed, and one (why only one?!) ended up pink. The white leather ones might be a better bet.
- Superga 2750 COTMETU Rose Gold R 999.99 – Yes, I’m still yearning for these badboys. My gold ones are also nearing retirement, as the fabric has started to fray from overuse. These aren’t made from the same fabric, so they won’t fray.
- Forever New Alana 13 Inch Laptop Bag R899 – Hubby spoiled me with a new laptop a couple of months back (if you could see my current one that I’ve used for work/gigs/blogging etc for the last 5 thousand years, you’d understand why). I’m using my old laptop bag, but this would be perfection – it’s a 13 inch laptop, and this way I could take it with me everywhere, and look super chic at the same time.
HOME AND OTHER
- Chrissy Teigen ‘Cravings’ R339 – I tried a recipe of hers that was in a magazine ages ago, and have wanted her recipe book ever since.
- Le Creuset mug in Coastal Blue R245 – I own a few others, but so want to add to my collection, especially with this beautiful shade of blue.
- Marble Coasters in a copper holder $36.98 – I’m on the hunt for some beautiful coasters for our new home. These are so up my alley.
- Rose Gold Slate Coasters $32 – As are these! I found both on Etsy, so am on the hunt for local ones that are similar.
- Soho Dinner Plate R75 each – I blame MKR Australia for this. Recently I’ve become obsessed with black dinner plates. So chic!
- Super Plush Blanket in plum R259.99 – Another deep shade like the winter gown, I sleep with a throw blanket every night. It’s a weird comfort-blanket thing, and my current grey one is also beautiful, but this shade is STUNNING.
- Alexa Lily Desk Calender R160 – I’m obsessively organised, and love writing out dates and lists. This is beautiful and would be so helpful!
- Typo Phone Ring R69.99 – I keep on contemplating getting one of these. This one from Typo is so pretty.
- Pearlised Wax Fill Candle R199.99 – I want this purely because it’s beautiful. For no other reason haha!
- Typo Unicorn Pen Holder R149.99 – I love unicorns and rose gold. This would make a fabulous makeup brush holder.
- Lindt Fruit Sensation Dark Chocolate Raspbery & Cranberry R64.99 – Yum. That is all.
Quite the extensive list, I know! Is there anything there that grabs your eye? What is on your wishlist at the moment?